Here is something I have been working on this weekend and am pretty happy with how it is coming along! The goal was to generate something to highlight my Imba code snippits
Imba version: 1.5.2
Things I am most happy about:
- easy to follow, easy to read code
- scalable and reusable, easy to plug in new rule-sets or restyle and import into a new project
Things I would have liked to be easier:
- Iterating over an array and returning a new array as a result (like I can do with https://apidock.com/rails/Enumerable/each_with_object)
- inline scoped CSS still not working on imba 1.52
- some bugs with lonely operator
- styling, I am just not very good at it yet
:? such a pain, This is somewhere Imba v2 is much better
Things I learned:
- how to pass default values to a prop
- ternary operators in imba
if ... then... else ...
- the power of the keyword hash in Imba
Open to any feedback on logic or style, though I purposefully used a more ruby-like style for numerous reasons which I would love to discuss in depth if anyone is curious!
Also Happy to answer any questions if anyone can think of any, cheers!